Representations and Warranties
1. User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorized to share the information User gives on the Website and that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any law, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and/or property.
2. User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, associate companies, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from information User posts and/or supplies to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to remove any such information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
3. User understands that the Company does not have any control on accuracy of information submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc due to inaccuracy of any information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
4. User agrees and undertakes that the User shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
(i) is complete, correct, relevant and accurate.
(ii) is not fraudulent.
(iii) does not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or privacy.
(iv) shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing.
(v) shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
(vi) shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience.
(vii) shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law.
(viii) shall not be technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, worms, or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
(ix) shall not create liability for the Company or cause the Company to lose the services of the Company's ISPs or other suppliers.
(x) is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings and/or any form of 'spam' or solicitation.
(xi) is not illegal in any other way.
Further, the User agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
5. User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
6. User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Company’s website and/or services therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws. User shall not use the Website and/or services therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
7. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users’ Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means. User shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
8. The Website will contain certain material or advertising submitted by other Users/third parties. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on such Users and advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
d. Price and Payment Terms
The Price in respect of a Product is as specified on the Web Site. The Company reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Products on the Web Site without notice to the User, unless the User have already submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing (provided User’s Order is not affected by a pricing error).
User shall be entitled and bound to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website or opt for Cash on Delivery payment option. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
User expressly agrees and declares that the Company shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the User arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the User exceeding his/ her preset permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
The Company confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under any applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement. Further, the Company actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. The Company may require further authorization from User such as a telephone confirmation of User's order and/or other information. The Company's decision to require further authorization is at the Company's sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected.
The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card company for fraud investigation. The Company will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorization from the Company.
Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order:
• COD option is available on total purchase value / transaction value up to Rs.5,000 beyond which purchases can only be made electronic mode i.e. by using Net banking or Credit card.
• When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery"
• Once verified and confirmed shipment to be processed in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
• You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
• Please make ONLY Cash Payment at the time of delivery and do NOT offer cheque or DD to the courier staff.
• Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. Please enter the correct pin code to ensure delivery.
• Please do NOT pay for any additional charges, i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
(i) Except as provided herein below, no cancellations or changes to Order will be accepted. The Product will be delivered to the stated Delivery Address in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(ii) The Company hereby informs User that User's receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company's acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company's offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to accept or decline User's order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User's order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User's order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company's servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
(iii) The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User's credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User's credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User's order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User's credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
(iv) User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request, by logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Center by phone on +918801000110
(v) "Cancel Order" can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over to courier" on the Website.
(vi) Cancellation of order shall be without any cancellation charges if the order is cancelled before the start of its shipping. However, in case of cancellation of any order that is being shipped, a restocking fee of 25% of the product value will be deducted from the amount paid and the balance amount will be refunded to the User by crediting User’s account registered with the Company.
Cancellation of Order after Delivery of Product(s) to User
(i) All Product purchased from the Website enjoy seven (7) days' 'Return Policy'.
(ii) Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within seven (7) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a "Cancel Order" request
(iii) Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
(iv) The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
(v) In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of ‘Refund’ and ‘Exchange’ shall apply as given herein.
(vi) In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Company’s Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
(vii) All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement
In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or seven (7) days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing 'Exchange'/ 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on the Company’s Customer Service Center at +918801000110. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
(i) In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
(ii) In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the Company in accordance with warranty terms.
(iii) In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and sale-able condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton.
(iv) Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order Cancellations/Replacement
a. If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre 8801000110 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
b. Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled. However, in case of any defect/damage in transit it could only be replaced.
c. We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at your address put at the time of placing the order within 15 days.
d. All eligible refunds for ‘Cash on Delivery’ transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in User’s name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the User’s place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials.
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that he/she may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
1. Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
2. All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User without any processing charges.
3. Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company, within 7 (Seven) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the User’s place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction.
4. All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made. Hence actual crediting refund amount depends on user’s bank response on refund transactions.
The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is delivered within Fifteen (15) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in delivery of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure delivery of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
Upon receiving your payment, your order will be processed by us immediately. Your order will usually pass final quality control and be ready for dispatch via courier within 2-3 working days(normally).
Also, you can conveniently track your order online by using the tracking number that you'll get in your notification email once your consignment is out for dispatch.
•We strive to deliver products purchased from igridstore.com in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
•For all purchases of Rs. 999 or more, we will deliver the order to your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 99 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 999.
•If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including shipping charges.
•If you cancel part of the order, shipping charges will not be refunded.
•If you return an order delivered to you, original shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, you will be reimbursed based on our terms and conditions mentioned in our website.
Octroi charges, wherever applicable, shall be borne and paid by the Company and will not be borne by User. In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Company would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
Explanation: "Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions, breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement,
or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfillment of obligation of the Company here under.
User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services; what content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services; what effects the content may have on User and/ or any third party; how User may interpret and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Company, its affiliates, associate companies, consultants and/or partners may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Company. The Company assumes no responsibility to keep the content current, complete, up-to-date, valid, and/or accurate. The Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the content even if such errors or omissions are due to negligence. User acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion or information shall be at User's sole risk.
The Company makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the Website and/ or any content, advertising and services provided through or in connection with the Website and/ or services. User acknowledges that any use of such content and services provided through or on the Website and/ or services shall be at User's sole risk.
The Company expressly states that the Company shall not be responsible or held liable for any content and services provided through or in connection with the Website and/ or services.
The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation:
• Any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, completeness and/or content of information, content and/ or services which are part of the Website and/ or services.
• Any information about the product downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website and/ or service is accessed at User's own discretion and risk, and User shall be solely responsible for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such information.
• The services and/ or software will be free of all viruses.
• The software will work on all mobile phones, will be compatible with all mobile phone networks and/or will be available in all geographical areas.
• Any service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free for any reasons whatsoever including but not limited to overload / breakdown of receiving network, servers or applications; system failures out of the Company’s control or on any days including but not limited to Dashera, Diwali, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Holi and Independence day or any other public holiday due to heavy traffic on network.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, its affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and/ or suppliers and their respective officers, agents, directors be liable with respect to the Website, Products and/ or any services here under:
1. for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the price paid by User; or
2. for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to loss of use, revenue or profit, goodwill and/ or other intangible losses arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, Products and/ or the services and/ or the Agreement or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, materials and/ or Products uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and/ or suppliers had been advised of the possibility of damages. If User is dissatisfied with any portion of the Website available herein or with any of these Terms & Conditions, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.